Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Surprising resolution

I didn't expect to get anything out of the Student Loans Company, but shockingly they have managed to 1) use email for the first time in ten years and 2) send an apology that, although obviously a form letter -- they're not superhuman and I imagine they have a lot of these to send, does at least mention the specifics of my complaint.

Please accept our apologies for the issue of a default scheduling letter prior to you receiving your Overseas Annual Assessment Form. This was a system error and we apologise for the inconvenience we may have caused.

Your account has now been updated and a repayment schedule letter has been issued to your Hong Kong address.


I think they've based my repayments on a generous exchange rate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment